Wednesday, March 16, 2011

dolepipes.

March 15: This picture contains two wonderful things that happened in my life yesterday. Frosty's and Jamie Dolan. I hadn't seen Dolan (also affectionately known as dolepipes) for some good quality time in I couldn't tell you how long and I promise to never go that long without dolepipes quality time again. You see, my friend Jamie happened to be with me as I went on the most craziest and transformative time in my life in San Francisco. That semester changed my life and there was a group of us called the safe space that walked through it and had our lives changed together. Dolan went to Gordon but I didn't meet her until we met at the Metro Hotel (with her awesome sister em dawg) to stay before we could get into the Urban House and start the most amazing semester of our lives. No words can actually describe everything that happened and how we changed, but it formed one of those kinds of friendships that will always be there. I love my dole pipes and am so blessed to have such a wonderful and amazing friend. She is one of the most caring, compassionate and loving people I've ever met. So dolepipes, thanks for the date last night. You're the best and I'm so thankful for you. :)

1 comment: